- 8small corn tortillas cut into 1½ to 2-inch rounds
- Vegetable oil
- 1/3cup hummus
- 1/2cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2cup chopped marinated artichokes
- 1teaspoon chopped black olive
- 1teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4cup feta
- Pour enough oil in a skillet to reach approximately ½-inch to 1-inch deep. Heat over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, fry the tortilla rounds in batches of 5 or so, depending on the size of your pan. Make sure you don’t overcrowd the pan. Fry the rounds for approximately 10 to 15 seconds per side, until golden. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together chopped red pepper, chopped artichokes, chopped black olives, and dill. Set aside.
- To create the tostada stacks, spread a thin layer of hummus on half of the tostada rounds. Top each of the hummus spread tostadas with the remaining tostadas rounds. Gently spread another thin layer of hummus on top of the stacks.
- Top each stack with a spoonful of the red pepper and artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.