- Yield: 5 cups
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1head cauliflower
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop a cauliflower in quarters. Cut away the center core.
- Either grate the florets by hand, or with a food processor. I used my grater attachment, but if you don’t have one just pulse gently with your regular blade until the cauliflower resembles rice. You may need to do this in shifts if you have a small processor.
- Add the oil to a large skillet.
- Raise the heat to medium and add the cauliflower.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Put a lid on the skillet and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Let the cauliflower cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, pepper and any other seasonings if you like.